Buying a house requires a lot of money and time. Finding a property is very easy today but finding the right property at the right place and price is difficult these days. People need to be very careful from the fraud that takes place in buying or renting house. Given below are the steps that help you to find and finance the perfect house for you.
- Start your research– Start reading newspaper, magazines and real estate books to find listing of property. There is a section every newspaper that provides you the information about different properties at several places. Go through the advertisement and explore the properties. You can also search the web to find properties from online real estate agents like 99Acres, Magic bricks, Property wala and many more. This will give you a knowledge and sense of housing areas.
- Decide the budget– This is one of the most important step that one has to take after consulting with family members and friends. Decide budget according to your need and requirement. Decide it looking at your financial condition and discussing it with family members. How much you can afford is what you invest in the Real Estate. Use an affordability calculator to see how much you can invest in the property.
- Find the right banker– How much you can actually spend on home can only be known by providing the financial information to your banker. This financial information is your income, amount of savings and investments. The bank will review your information and then decide how much to lend. This will give you an idea of the price range of the homes to look for. So verify your financial status and credit.
- Find the right Real Estate agent- There are many property dealers that helps in buying the house of your dream. But beware of the fraudulent that take place in searching right Real Estate agent. You can also go for online Real Estate agents that provide you a wide listing of houses at several places. There are few Real Estate agents that do not charge brokerage amount. They will tell you the right price range of the property that you look for. Their knowledge of the home buying process, familiarity of the areas and negotiation skills can be valuable for you.
- Try to explore different houses- If you want to buy your dream house you have to explore different houses to get ideas and current trends. Look for developed areas; they have model homes that will give you an idea of what you want to have. If you have explored 10 to 15 model houses you will now have a different perspective to start with.
- Home inspection- Before the purchase you need to inspect the house in order to find that no damage is done to the property and it is in the right condition. Your real estate agent will help you to fix an appointment with the seller so that you can visit the site and inspect the house according to your need and demand. This gives you a chance to confirm agree on repairs which has to be made.
- Get home appraised- Home loans can be arranged with the help of an appraiser, which will estimate the value of the house you are going to buy. Appraiser is a third party which is not directly associated with the home loans rather it lets the other parties to get involved and know that you are paying a fair amount for the home.
- Paper work coordination- A lot of paperwork is required in the buying process of the house. Make sure that all the documents are in front to you while taking a decision to buy the house. The seller should be the rightful owner of the house.
Time to close sale- At last you have to sign all the related papers and documents with your loan documents. It will take time but all the need and requirements will be completed. Once the payment is made to seller you are ready to enjoy your life in the dream home.