The Samsung Galaxy Note II 4G LTE for Verizon Wireless is an Android smartphone that gives you the power to share just about anything, anytime, anywhere. The impressive 5.5" screen and 8MP (1.9MP front-facing) camera features less shutter-lag, Burst Shot (rapidly snapping 20 pictures for the best action shot), and the ability to record HD video and shot still photos at the same time. The new Share Shot feature lets you share all the photos you snap at an event instantly with friends nearby, no WiFi required. Pop up Play is a small, picture-in-picture window, so you can playback videos on your phone while multitasking. New Motion Gesture controls and the S Voice personal assistant make the Samsung Galaxy Note II easy to use. And eye-tracking technology, called Smart Stay, prevents the display from sleeping while you are reading. With a huge 5.5" touch display and the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network, the Samsung Galaxy Note II is innovative, intuitive and very popular.
- Huge 5.5-inch Super Smartphone, Also Known As A Phablet, Includes Stylus
- Offers Google's Operating System, 4.1 "Jelly Bean"
- Snap Panoramic Pictures and Record HD Video With The 8MP Primary Camera With LED Flash
- 5.5" HD Super AMOLED Display Making Text, Video, and Games Look Crisp, Vibrant, and Rich
- Minimize Screen Scratches With A Curved Display- Even When It's Placed Face-down
- 1.6GHz Quad Core Processor To Quickly Switch Between Apps and HD Gaming On A Lightning-fast Browser
- High-end Camera With Zero Shutter-lag, Auto-focus, Top-notch Low Light Performance, and More
- The Best Of Google's Operating Systems On Verizon's 4G LTE Network
- Device Integrated Google+ With Group Video Chat